Group:
Alan Rickman Fan

tumblr_oj9ho02F9z1uir9h7o7_r1_540

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 16/2/2017, 11:43

Pozionista sofisticato

Group:
Administrator

Ho pesanto che fosse giusto mettere qui questo articolo.
Lui non c'é più é vero, ma il film é bello, piacevole e divertente.

Fonte: movieplayer.it

Love Actually: il cast realizzerà un corto sequel per il Red Nose Day

15 febbraio 2017 L'evento televisivo ha annunciato che domani inizieranno le riprese dello sketch ideato da Richard Curtis.

I fan del film Love Actually - L'amore davvero saranno felici di sapere che, in occasione di Comic Relief e Red Nose Day, verrà realizzato un cortometraggio della durata di dieci minuti ideato come sequel della storia.
Al progetto parteciperanno le star Hugh Grant, Martine McCutcheon, Keira Knightley, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth e Andrew Lincoln. Tra gli altri attori che riprenderanno i propri ruoli ci sono poi Lucia Moniz, Thomas Sangster, Olivia Olson, Bill Nighy, Marcus Brigstocke e Rowan Atkinson.

La sceneggiatura sarà scritta da Richard Curtis, regista e autore del film, e Red Nose Day Actually sarà ambientato nel presente, a 14 anni di distanza dal progetto originale.
Le riprese inizieranno domani anche se lo script non sembra sia stato ancora concluso.
Curtis ha dichiarato: "Sembrava una buona idea realizzare uno sketch speciale basato su uno dei miei film, visto che il Red Nose Day viene ora trasmesso nel Regno Unito e negli Stati Uniti. Non avrei mai sognato di scrivere un sequel di Love Actually, ma ho pensato che sarebbe stato divertente girare dieci minuti per scoprire la situazione attuale dei personaggi. Siamo stati felici e grati nel vedere che così tanti membri del cast sono disponibili a realizzarlo e sarà sicuramente un momento all'insegna della nostalgia ritornare tutti insieme e ricreare questi personaggi dopo 14 anni".

I fan devono quindi segnare nei propri calendari la data del 24 marzo, giorno in cui verrà trasmesso il corto.

view post Posted on 17/2/2017, 00:39

Pozionista con esperienza

Group:
Alan Rickman Fan

http://www.anglotopia.net/british-entertai...f-short-sequel/

The Best News: The Cast of Love Actually To Reunite for a Comic Relief Short Sequel!
Love-Actually-590x442

And now for a bit of wonderful, fantastic, amazing news.

The BBC has announced that the original cast of Love Actually will reunite for a one-off 10-minute special during the Comic Relief telethon on March 24th, 2017.

Yes, you read that right! We’re going to get MORE Love Actually!

Here’s the scoop from the BBC:

Comic Relief today announce the start of shoot for Red Nose Day Actually from Writer and Director Richard Curtis (Notting Hill, About Time, War Horse). From an original script by Curtis, the short film revisits the characters of Love Actually (2003) to discover what they’re up to in 2017.
Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Colin Firth, Liam Neeson, Bill Nighy, Andrew Lincoln, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Rowan Atkinson amongst original Love Actually cast reuniting for the Comic Relief film. Red Nose Day Actually will be shown as part of Red Nose Day 2017, Friday 24 March on BBC One
Revisiting the roles that first came to cinemas in 2003 are cast members Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Andrew Lincoln, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Martine McCutcheon, Colin Firth, Lucia Moniz, Liam Neeson, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Olivia Olson, Bill Nighy, Marcus Brigstocke, and Rowan Atkinson.

Now, obviously, with the loss last year of Alan Rickman, there will be a large hole in this production. Hopefully, they can deal with it in a respectful fashion (and perhaps give Emma Thompson’s character a happy ending!). Richard Curtis himself is writing the script (he wrote and directed the movie).

Richard Curtis said this about doing it, “Over the years I’ve enjoyed doing Red Nose Day specials of TV things I’ve worked on – Blackadder, The Vicar Of Dibley and Mr Bean. It seemed like a fun idea this year to do a special sketch based one of my films, since Red Nose Day is now in both the UK and America. I would never have dreamt of writing a sequel to Love Actually, but I thought it might be fun to do 10 minutes to see what everyone is now up to. Who has aged best? – I guess that’s the big question… or is it so obviously Liam? We’ve been delighted and grateful that so many of the cast are around and able to take part – and it’ll certainly be a nostalgic moment getting back together and recreating their characters 14 years later. We hope to make something that’ll be fun – very much in the spirit of the original film and of Red Nose Day – and which we hope will help bring lots of viewers and cash to the Red Nose Day shows.”

Emma Freud, Richard Curtis’s partner and the script editor on the film, has said on Twitter that Richard is writing the script now and that they’ll start filming tomorrow. So, it’s all a sure thing.

The special called Red Nose Day Actually will air in the UK on March 24th and in the USA as part of its Red Nose Day in May (though I’m sure it will be put on YouTube in the meantime!).

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 17/2/2017, 00:46

Group:
Alan Rickman Fan

www.bustle.com/p/will-the-love-act...ght-catch-38432
Will The 'Love Actually' Sequel Honor Alan Rickman? There May Be A Slight Catch

By S. ATKINSON a day ago

Actor Alan Rickman was one of the many talented stars who passed away in 2016. Which poses a question for the upcoming Red Nose Actually short — will the Love Actually sequel honor Alan Rickman? The 10-minute short, which drops in March as part of the Comic Relief Red Nose Day fundraiser, is being penned by Richard Curtis (who directed and wrote the 2003 movie) and boasts most of the original cast. Besides which, Curtis described his motivation for making the short as, "I thought it might be fun to do 10 minutes to see what everyone is now up to."

Since Rickman's character, Harry, was one of the lead roles, it would be hard to avoid following up on his storyline. Even beyond narrative logistics, wouldn't it make sense for Curtis to use the opportunity to pay tribute to Rickman? Shortly after Rickman passed away, Curtis spoke movingly to The Guardian about Rickman's talent as an actor.
He told the publication,

“It seemed like a miracle to me when Alan agreed to do our film, and he did the part exquisitely, of course, better than it was written. As an actor he almost literally made every single word complex and interesting.”

Video

Clearly, Curtis was a genuine fan of Rickman's work, which would suggest he might want to use the public platform to remember him. There is, however, one overarching issue. As we learned from Curtis' partner, Emma Freud, tweeting during a midnight viewing of Love Actually in December 2015, Rickman and Emma Thompson's characters were supposed to stay together, not get divorced.
So, here's the dilemma: Thompson has not been confirmed for the Love Actually sequel. An obvious way for the cast to have paid tribute to Rickman would've been to have handled the actor's death much like how the Gilmore Girls Netflix reboot handled the passing of Edward Herrmann, who played Richard Gilmore — by having the character die in the show and his fictional family mourn him. This was a way of having the actors express their very real sorrow toward someone special's passing, while still fitting those feelings into the fictional universe.

But given Thompson's absence, it's hard to imagine how the 10-minute comic short might pay tribute to Rickman. Constructing a reason for his on-screen wife's non-appearance, and then Rickman also not being there, sounds too complicated. As such, while a tribute to Rickman is something fans may want, as long as Thompson is not billed to return it seems unlikely.

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 17/2/2017, 00:55

Group:
Alan Rickman Fan

https://www.bustle.com/p/will-emma-thompso...-too-high-38434
Will Emma Thompson Return For The 'Love Actually' Sequel? Don't Get Your Hopes Up Too High

By MARY KATE MCGRATH a day ago

When Love Actually premiered in 2003, it set a new standard for romantic comedies. The movie had an ambitious plot that intertwined nine different love stories and featured a jaw-dropping ensemble cast, including high-profile names like Keira Knightley, Alan Rickman, Colin Firth, Martin Freeman, and of course, Emma Thompson. The scale of this movie inspired a generation of holiday-themed, cast driven rom-coms (I see you, Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve) and remains a beloved seasonal film. Fans of the movie got some big news on Wednesday, when the British charity, Comic Relief, announced they're producing a short-film sequel to Love Actually. Director Richard Curtis will once again write and produce the romantic comedy, and most of the all star cast will reunite. However, a certain name is missing from the cast list, leaving fans to wonder: Will Thompson will appear in the Love Actually sequel?

Thompson's character in Love Actually is one of the most controversial, as her story doesn't end in hearts and romance. Karen, a loving wife to her husband Harry (played by Rickman), finds out that her husband has given a golden necklace to his secretary Mia. The relationship is left open-ended, but some viewers hoped they patched things up for their kids. However, last year, Curtis' partner Emma Freud revealed during a screening of the film that the outcome for the family was not great.

Since Freud and Curtis finally gave fans answers to Karen and Harry's story, it's possible that they didn't feel the need to bring Thompson back for the role. Of course, Rickman, a legend in his own right, passed away last year, and it also may be out of respect for the late actor. If Karen and Harry stayed together, it might only be right to leave them both out of the sequel.

On the other hand, some have theorized that Daniel, Liam Neeson's character, was secretly in love with Karen. Daniel ends up with Carol, a woman he meets at a Christmas concert toward the end of the film. If Neeson is returning for the sequel but Thompson isn't, odds are things worked out for Daniel and Carol.

Of course, fans would love to find out what happened to Karen. Thompson and Laura Linney are both left off the cast list, which is particularly frustrating, as these two characters met the least romantic fates. Having Sarah and Karen return for the short film would be a chance to remedy some of the harsher plot lines, which are notoriously reserved for the older, more complex female characters.

However, fans will luckily get to check in with most of the cast members, and find out what those characters are up to 14 years later. And, hopefully, get more of this:

Curtis also released a statement on the new short, but it didn't mention anything about Thompson. “I would never have dreamt of writing a sequel to Love Actually, but I thought it might be fun to do 10 minutes to see what everyone is now up to," Curtis says in the statement. "Who has aged best? I guess that’s the big question — or is it so obviously Liam? We’ve been delighted and grateful that so many of the cast are around and able to take part — and it’ll certainly be a nostalgic moment getting back together and recreating their characters 14 years later."

Sigh, well it doesn't sound like there are any plans to put Thompson in the sequel, or like Karen will ever be given a storyline that satisfies fans. However, there will be plenty to look forward to in the new short. It airs as part of Red Nose Day in the U.K. on March 24, and then airs in the U.S. on NBC on May 25. In the meantime, you may need to rewatch the original film — just one more time.

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 18/2/2017, 00:04

Group:
Alan Rickman Fan

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...social-facebook

It really IS Love Actually: Liam Neeson reunites with his onscreen son Thomas Brodie-Sangster 13 years after movie's release to film Comic Relief special... (and Joanna is there too!)
Cast of Love Actually are reuniting for a Comic Relief special 13 years on from the Richard Curtis-directed movie
Neeson, 64, and Brodie-Sangster, 26, re-shot a particularly heartbreaking scene from the original movie on London's South Bank on Thursday morning
Brodie-Sangster was just 13 when he captured the heart of the nation playing Sam, a young boy whose mother had just passed away
Neeson was tragically haunted by his role as a widower in Love Actually when his wife Natasha Richardson passed away after a freak ski accident in 2009
The pair were joined by LA-based actress Olivia Olsen, 24, who was just 11 when she played Sam's childhood love interest in the movie
Director Richard Curtis confirmed he was penning a sequel of the charming romantic comedy for this year's Comic Relief
Keira Knightley, Colin Firth, Liam Neeson, Bill Nighy, Andrew Lincoln, Martine McCutcheon and Rowan Atkinson will all appear in the 10-minute short, Comic Relief Actually
One of the show's main stars Alan Rickman passed away in January 2016 from cancer

It's been more than 13 years since iconic romance movie Love Actually hit the screens and the cast have reunited for a Comic Relief sketch.
64-year-old Liam Neeson, [Daniel] was pictured with his onscreen stepson Thomas Brodie-Sangster [Sam], who is now 26, filming in London's Southbank in a bid to help raise money for the charity.
Love Actually follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives in various loosely interrelated tales all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London.

3D4C189000000578-4231318-It_really_IS_Love_Actually_Liam_Neeson_reunited_with_his_onscree-a-171_1487258977021

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/16/...87258977021.jpg

3D4C55C600000578-4231318-How_they_were_Liam_Neeson_pictured_with_Thomas_Sangster_in_the_o-a-168_1487258976946
How they were: Liam Neeson [Daniel] pictured with Thomas Brodie-Sangster [Sam] in the 2013 movie- the famous scene sees the young teen telling his father he is faced with the 'total agony of being in love'
It has a star-studded cast list with the likes of Keira Knightley, Andrew Lincoln, Emma Thompson, Bill Nighy, January Jones, Colin Firth, Kris Marshall and the late Alan Rickman all involved.

In the heartwarming tale, Thomas's character Sam runs through the airport to tell his schoolgirl crush he loves her during the film's big finale.
His character, grieving the loss of his mother, broke hearts in that famous bench scene when he reveals he is suffering from the 'total agony of being in love' with Joanna, [Olivia Olsen], following the death of his mother.

3D4C188400000578-4231318-She_looks_just_the_same_Olivia_Olsen_who_played_Sam_s_love_inter-m-198_1487259224607
3D4C4B8300000578-4231318-image-a-199_1487259238817
She looks just the same: Olivia Olsen, who played Sam's love interest Joanna was there as well (left) - as she was in the movie (right)
Thomas, now 26, now looks worlds apart from his former self, while Liam appeared to not have aged a day. Sporting a moustache and a bomber jacket, Thomas had a big smile on his face as the pair got to work.
The star is now well known for playing Jojen Reed in Game Of Thrones - he had a recurring role in the HBO series, as a young heir tasked with helping to protect Bran Stark.
He also stars in the hit sci-fi adaptation Maze Runner, the third and final instalment of which is due to hit cinemas in 2018.

3D4C187A00000578-4231318-Come_here_you_Liam_dashed_over_to_Thomas_for_a_cuddle_during_a_p-a-180_1487258977501

Come here, you! Liam dashed over to Thomas for a cuddle during a particularly heartwarming moment

3D4C180E00000578-4231318-He_can_t_believe_it_either_Liam_seemed_shocked_at_Thomas_new_loo-a-184_1487258977639
3D4C18AE00000578-4231318-Thomas-a-185_1487258977658

He can't believe it either: Liam seemed shocked at Thomas' new look as they set to work

3D4C16F000000578-4231318-Close_The_stars_appeared_to_get_along_really_well_and_share_a_cl-a-186_1487258977699
Close: The stars appeared to get along really well and share a close bond

Meanwhile, Neeson was tragically haunted by his role as a widower in Love Actually when his wife Natasha Richardson passed away after a freak ski accident in 2009 aged just 45.
In the movie, his character was left widowed was left devastated after losing his wife prematurely and being left to bring up his young stepson, Sam.
Similarly to Daniel, Neeson was left as a single parent, bringing up his two sons with Natasha, Micheál, 21, and Daniel.
Speaking about his late wife's death, he described the moment he turned off Natasha's life support to Anderson Cooper on 60 Minutes.

3D4C17B300000578-4231318-Back_to_where_it_all_began_While_the_script_is_currently_being_k-a-188_1487258977721
3D4C18BF00000578-4231318-Professionals_The_characters_fell_straight_back_into_their_roles-a-189_1487258977826
Back to where it all began: While the script is currently being kept under wraps, the scene was all too familiar

3D4C18A100000578-4231318-Fancy_seeing_you_here_Liam_threw_his_arms_around_Thomas_as_they_-a-187_1487258977701
Fancy seeing you here: Liam threw his arms around Thomas as they shared a special moment

3D4C18B300000578-4231318-image-m-194_1487259095104
3D4C191600000578-4231318-image-a-195_1487259107149
All change: Thomas is now well-known for playing Jojen Reed in Game Of Thrones - he had a recurring role in the HBO series, as a young heir tasked with helping to protect Bran Stark

3D4CB0FA00000578-4231318-image-a-47_1487265082239
Oh hey dad: The couple will know no leave fans keen to know what is said in the sketch

3D4CB04600000578-4231318-image-a-50_1487265097580
Time will tell: It remains to be seen when more of the short clips with other characters will be filmed

He said: 'She was on life support. I went in to her and I told her I loved her, said "Sweetie, you're not coming back from this, you've banged your head.
'She and I had made a pact. If any of us got into a vegetative state we’d pull the plug. So when I saw her and saw all these tubes and stuff that was my immediate thought, "OK, these tubes have to go. She’s gone".'
In 2014, Neeson added in an interview with Loaded magazine: 'Her death was never real. It still kind of isn't.
'There's periods now when I hear the door opening, especially the first couple of years... anytime I hear that door opening, I still think I'm going to hear her.
'It hits you. It’s like a wave. You just get this profound feeling of instability. The earth isn’t stable any more and then it passes and it becomes more infrequent, but I still get it sometimes.'

3D4CBB8700000578-4231318-image-a-13_1487261422746
3D4CBB7B00000578-4231586-image-m-57_1487261187441
Then and now: Olivia Olsen [Joanna] was 11 when she starred as the adorable schoolgirl who stole her classmate Sam's heart - and stunned viewers with her powerful rendition of Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You

3D4C984E00000578-4231318-image-a-14_1487261428661
3D4CBB4400000578-4231318-image-a-15_1487261428923
Old and new: In the heartwarming tale, 13-year-old character Sam (left) runs through the airport to tell his schoolgirl crush he loves her during the film's big finale after being in the 'total agony of falling in love'

0073D19D00000258-4231318-image-a-16_1487261430666
3D0D740B00000578-4231318-image-a-17_1487261430817
The female lead: Martine McCutcheon played Prime Minister Hugh Grant's love interest, Natalie, who was well known for her 'pretty sizeable' rear

3D4CBB3300000578-4231586-image-a-10_1487261516630
3D4CBBC600000578-4231318-image-a-18_1487261734579
Glamour: Jeannie, played by January Jones, was one of the group of American girls Colin [Kris Marshall] hit it off with in a Wisconsin bar

3D4CBC6000000578-4231586-image-a-2_1487261722255
3D4CBC4B00000578-4231586-image-a-1_1487261721984
Pop star: Billy Mack stole the show in Love Actually as an ageing rocker in search of one last hit for old time's sake - a role that won him a BAFTA for Best Supporting Actor

3D4CBC3700000578-4231318-image-a-19_1487261753599
3D4CBC2F00000578-4231318-image-a-20_1487261753651
A-list: Keira's star continued to rise and rise after she appeared as Juliet in Love Actually at the age of 18 - the character was convinced her husband's pal [Andrew Lincoln] couldn't stand her, but he was in fact in love with her

3D4CBBEF00000578-4231318-image-a-22_1487262226222
3D4CBB7700000578-4231318-image-a-21_1487262226170
Sweet: Three-time Oscar nominee Laura Linney played Sarah in Love Actually, who prioritised caring for her brother over her secret crush on her colleague Karl in the movie

3D4CBBEF00000578-4231318-image-a-23_1487262227795
3D4CBBE000000578-4231318-image-a-24_1487262227897

Hunky: Brazilian actor Rodrigo Santoro played the shy object of Laura Linney's affections, Karl - although their almost-office romance never quite got off the ground on screen

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 18/2/2017, 00:13

Group:
Alan Rickman Fan

3D4CBB3300000578-4231586-image-a-54_1487262088624
3D4CBB2700000578-4231586-image-m-53_1487262076498
Lad: Aside from his memorable turn as would-be ladies' man Colin Frissell in Love Actually, Kris Marshall, now 43, is perhaps best known for playing Nick Harper in the comedy series My Family

3D4CBB1F00000578-4231586-image-a-62_1487262148713
3D4CBB0D00000578-4231586-image-m-61_1487262137961
There he is: One of the most famous scenes shows Andrew Lincoln [Mark] standing outside the couple's house in the snow to finally tell Juliet how he feels - via a series of hand-scrawled cardboard signs, and to a soundtrack of carolers singing Silent Night

3D4CBBA000000578-4231318-image-a-32_1487262732096
3D4CBB9700000578-4231318-image-a-31_1487262731766
Tragic: Emma Thompson, who plays a wife called Karen who discovers her husband has bought a necklace for another woman, is responsible for many of Love Actually's most memorable scenes

3D4C55C600000578-4231586-image-a-80_1487262519577
338719B400000578-4231318-image-a-33_1487262736469
Heartbreaker: Liam Neeson's character, Daniel was left widowed was left devastated after losing his wife prematurely and being left to bring up his young stepson, Sam...

3D4CBD7900000578-4231318-image-a-35_1487262740069
3D4CBD6900000578-4231318-image-a-34_1487262739918
Loverman: As Jamie, Colin Firth escapes to France after learning his brother has been sleeping with his other half behind his back. But the would-be author finds love again with his Portuguese housekeeper in the Christmas classic

3D4CBC1800000578-4231318-image-a-37_1487262741903
3D4CBC1200000578-4231318-image-a-36_1487262741837

Risen star: His character Peter, who married Keira Knightley's character, had few lines in Love Actually, but Chiwetel Ejiofor has become one of the most successful of the film's alumni

3D4CBC0C00000578-4231318-image-a-38_1487262743494
3D4CBBFC00000578-4231318-image-a-39_1487262743536
Minx: Heike Makatsch, [Mia], who makes her intentions towards her married boss - played by the late Alan Rickman - more than clear in the movie as staff prepare for the annual work Christmas party

3D4CBBBB00000578-4231318-image-a-41_1487263316002
3D4CBBB000000578-4231318-image-a-40_1487263315998
Hey good looking: Still going strong 13 years after starring as newly elected British Prime Minister David in Love Actually, Hugh Grant's career has continued to soar

3D4CBBD500000578-4231318-image-a-43_1487263318110
3D4CBBCF00000578-4231318-image-a-42_1487263317904
Comical: As local radio DJ Mikey, Marcus Brigstocke was surprised by interviewee Billy Mack's honesty during an appearance to promote his 'festering turd' of a Christmas single

3D4CBC0C00000578-4231318-image-a-45_1487263320350
3D4CEACA00000578-4231318-image-a-44_1487263320030

Fab role: Harry [played by the late Alan Rickman] is the managing director of a design agency who is married to Karen but seduced by Mia at work

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 18/2/2017, 00:20

Group:
Alan Rickman Fan

3D4CEFB300000578-4231586-image-a-136_1487263483715
3D4CFB8D00000578-4231318-image-a-46_1487263696995
Girls, girls, girls: Elisha Cuthbert plays Carol-Anne, one of the group of American girls Colin [Kris Marshall] hit it off with in the bar
Meanwhile, Olivia was 11 when she starred as the adorable schoolgirl Joanna, who stole her classmate Sam's heart - and stunned viewers with her powerful rendition of Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You.
Now 24, the LA-based actress and singer is part of the cast behind two animated series - the Cartoon Network's Adventure Time, in which she voices Marceline the Vampire Queen, and Disney's Phineas and Ferb, in which she voices Vanessa Doofenshmirtz.
Olivia also regularly posts her own music on her YouTube channel, which has over 20,000 subscribers, and in 2013 she released her debut EP entitled Beauty Is Chaos.

3D4C181300000578-4231318-Now_24_The_LA_based_actress_and_singer_is_part_of_the_cast_behin-a-170_1487258977000
3D4C183A00000578-4231318-Cute_The_onscreen_couple_broke_hearts_in_the_film_when_Sam_broke-a-175_1487258977308
3D4C6ECF00000578-4231318-image-a-2_1487260448480
Stunning: Joanna looked stunning in her pink coat and bobble hat as she approached the men

3D4C16FA00000578-4231318-Three_s_a_crowd_It_appears_as_though_Joanna_remained_close_to_Sa-a-174_1487258977196
Three's a crowd? It appears as though Joanna remained close to Sam if the new scenes are anything to go by

3D4C183200000578-4231318-Group_hug_The_cast_were_surrounded_by_a_small_crew_and_there_was-a-169_1487258976988
Group hug: The cast were surrounded by a small crew and there was no sign of any of the other characters who are all expected to be getting involved in the sketch at some point
THE LOVE ACTUALLY SCENE THAT BROKE HEARTS...

Daniel: So what's the problem, Sammy-o? Is it just Mum or is it something else? Maybe... school – are you being bullied? Or is it something worse? Can you give me any clues at all?

Sam: You really want to know?

Daniel: I really want to know.

Sam: Even though you won't be able to do anything to help?

Daniel: Even if that's the case, yeah.

Sam: OK. The truth is actually... I'm in love.

Daniel: Sorry?

Sam: I know I should be thinking about Mum all the time, and I am. But the truth is I'm in love and I was before she died, and there's nothing I can do about it.

Daniel: Aren't you a bit young to be in love?

Sam: No.

Daniel: Oh, OK, right. Well, I'm a little relieved.

Sam: Why?

Daniel: Well, you know – I thought it might be something worse.

Sam: [incredulous] Worse than the total agony of being in love?

Daniel: Oh. No, you're right. Yeah, total agony.

Richard Curtis' partner, the original film's screenwriter Emma Freud has been busy tweeting updates from the set as well as asking fans for their plot suggestions.
'Script for #rednosedayactually still being written. Any story developments you'd like to see? ideas welcome. won't air til @rednoseday,' she tweeted on Wednesday, with hundreds of fans sending the writer their ideas.
Many were keen to see a tribute to the late actor Alan Rickman, who died last year. The acclaimed actor played Emma Thompson's husband Harry in the film, who soon had his eye on his secretary Mia.
The sighting comes after director Richard Curtis has revealed he was penning a sequel of the charming romantic comedy especially for Comic Relief.
The original tale will revisit the characters from the hit British movie and Richard revealed that he thoroughly enjoyed working on the script.
He said: 'Over the years, I've enjoyed doing Red Nose Day specials of TV things I've worked on - Blackadder, The Vicar of Dibley and Mr Bean.
'It seemed like a fun idea this year to do a special sketch based one of my films, since Red Nose Day is now in both the UK and America.
'I would never have dreamt of writing a sequel to Love Actually, but I thought it might be fun to do 10 minutes to see what everyone is now up to.
'Who has aged best? - I guess that's the big question... or is it so obviously Liam?'
Richard added that he was thrilled that so many of the big stars from the movie were available to shoot the mini-movie.
He added: 'We've been delighted and grateful that so many of the cast are around and able to take part - and it'll certainly be a nostalgic moment getting back together and recreating their characters 14 years later.
'We hope to make something that'll be fun...
'...Very much in the spirit of the original film and of Red Nose Day - and which we hope will help bring lots of viewers and cash to the Red Nose Day shows.'

3D4C445C00000578-4231318-image-m-11_1487260601722
She's a fan: Director Richard Curtis' wife Emma Freud excitedly shared this picture on Twitter shortly after
3D4C446000000578-4231318-image-m-12_1487260651108
Happy: She seemed rather in love with the boys as she shared some behind the scenes imagery

3D4C196600000578-4231318-True_star_The_sighting_comes_after_director_Richard_Curtis_has_r-a-178_1487258977352
True star: The sighting comes after director Richard Curtis has revealed he was penning a sequel of the charming romantic comedy especially for Comic Relief

3D4C446400000578-4231318-image-a-7_1487260594392
A very special day: Richard and Olivia cosied up for a snap which was shared by Emma

3D4C189700000578-4231318-All_in_the_details_Liam_appeared_in_high_spirits_as_he_kept_out_-a-182_1487258977528
3D4C189D00000578-4231318-Back_to_it_He_chewed_on_a_stick_just_as_his_character_had_always-a-179_1487258977424
All in the details: Liam appeared in high spirits as he kept out the cold with a chunky blue and green scarf

3D4C197200000578-4231318-Catching_up_Liam_and_Richard_had_a_good_chinwag_during_a_break_f-a-177_1487258977349

Catching up: Liam and Richard had a good chinwag during a break from filming

3D4C192300000578-4231318-It_s_all_going_on_People_tried_to_catch_a_glimpse_of_what_was_go-a-176_1487258977331
It's all going on: People tried to catch a glimpse of what was going on as filming commenced

3D4CC9A800000578-4231318-image-a-28_1487262615911
How can this happen? Thomas was pictured walking towards set earlier on in his snug looking coat
3D4CCA0900000578-4231318-image-a-30_1487262622146
What a guy: He carried a military satchel in his hand while trotting along in his skinny jeans
Curtis spoke to the Daily Beast in 2013 about why he felt the film had done so well.
He said: 'The film has grown in popularity. I don’t remember feeling it was that beloved when it came out! There was a muddle of motivations.
I certainly knew what I was doing in the romance department by the time I did the Bridget Jones films and Notting Hill. Because I was so well versed in those, I started to think of other stories—the Colin Firth one and the Hugh Grant one, which I conceived as two separate whole films I could write.
'Then I decided I didn’t want to do that, and realized that a huge number of films I loved were multi-story films, like Short Cuts, Nashville, Smoke, and a lot of Woody Allen’s movies during his middle-period that have a lot of different storylines.
Red Nose Day Actually will air as a part of BBC One's Red Nose Day coverage on March 24 and on March 25 in the US on NBC

2CDAA3B800000578-4231318-Love_is_on_the_air_Richard_Curtis_has_revealed_plans_to_unveil_a-a-172_1487258977035
Love is on the air: Richard Curtis has revealed plans to unveil a TV sequel to his hit romantic comedy Love Actually for Comic Relief - called Comic Relief Actually - on BBC One next month

006B190900000258-4231318-Loved_up_In_the_romantic_comedy_Hugh_played_the_Prime_Minister_w-a-165_1487258976847
Loved up: In the romantic comedy, Hugh played the Prime Minister, who fell for his secretary

006C7FFA00000258-4231318-Romance_Keira_Knightley_who_is_returning_for_the_sequel_is_seen_-a-167_1487258976915
Romance: Keira Knightley, who is returning for the sequel, is seen with Chiwetel Ejiofor

009671E11000044C-4231318-Instant_classic_The_heart_warming_film_also_starring_Emma_Thomps-a-166_1487258976857
Instant classic: The heart-warming film - also starring Emma Thompson and the late Alan Rickman - became an instant British cinema classic when it was released in 2003

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz4YzIR8KtX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 18/2/2017, 00:35

Group:
Alan Rickman Fan

https://www.buzzfeed.com/scottybryan/my-mi...b5N#.yw433NvX06
They’re Filming The "Love Actually" Reunion Already And The Turtlenecks Are Back
Liam Neeson and Thomas Brodie-Sangster reunited on set.
Yesterday the incredible news broke that a short 10-minute Love Actually sequel, featuring many of the original cast, was being made to raise a lot of money for Red Nose Day.

Many of the original cast are returning in this short, including Rowan Atkinson (Rufus), Bill Nighy (Billy Mack), Andrew Lincoln (Mark), Colin Firth (Jamie), Keira Knightley (Juliet), Martine McCutcheon (Natalie) and Hugh Grant (David).
Well, they have ALREADY started to film the scenes ahead of the comedy skit’s release at the end of March. Emma Freud, the script editor for Love Actually, has shared this picture.
That’s right. It’s Liam Neeson (Daniel) and Thomas Brodie-Sangster (Sam). The. Turtlenecks. Are. Back.

The same goddamn turtleneck that Daniel wore during the actual Love Actually film.

Hot damn.

They filmed this scene today. That’s right.
It’s the location where Daniel and Sam talked about Sam’s crush on Joanna (Olivia Olson) in the original.

Here they are now.

Freud tweeted another important detail.
AND THERE IS MORE! Emma Freud also shared this photo of Richard Curtis and a special cast member, first thing this morning.
Who is the woman in the photo? IT’S JOANNA (Olivia Olson). Sam’s love interest in Love Actually. The one who Sam ran through the whole of Heathrow Airport for when there was really relaxed security for some reason at the end of the film.

Speaking on the BBC’s Victoria Derbyshire show this morning, Freud said that they’re filming all of the sequel to Love Actually in just five days and that Liam Neeson looks younger now than when he did in the original film.
When asked whether Emma Thompson (Karen) was also going to star in the special, Richard Curtis said: “Oddly, we’re not quite sure. We’ll wait and see.”
Curtis and Freud told the BBC that there will never be another Love Actually feature film, as the only reason why they have done this is to raise money for Red Nose Day, a charity that Curtis and Freud both co-founded.
So you see, Love Actually IS all around.

Red Nose Day Actually will be broadcast on 24 March 2017 on BBC One. It will also be shown during Red Nose Day USA, which will be on NBC on 25 May 2017.
There Is Going To Be A "Love Actually" Reunion For Red Nose Day

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 19/2/2017, 18:08

Pozionista abile

Group:

Grazie Erika per averci offerto la possibilità di godere dell'intero servizio fotografico! :wub: A me personalmente ha fatto venire molta tristezza e nostalgia rivedere quelle che sono state le immagini del film, paragonate alle attuali. Tutti invecchiati, il ragazzino, figlio di Liam Neeson nel film, cresciuto (e pure imbruttito, poverino)... e lui che non c'è più... :cry:

view post Posted on 19/2/2017, 23:55

Group:
Alan Rickman Fan

http://www.dailyviewsonline.com/2017/02/18...ine-personaggi/

Love Actually: un cortometraggio ci rivelerà che fine hanno fatto i personaggi
Vi ricordate Love Actually, uno dei film di Natale più amati degli ultimi tempi?

La commedia su “l’amore, davvero” continua ad incantare tutti. Uno dei film da vedere e rivedere. Ironia, malinconia e soprattutto un grande cast caratterizza questo bel cult natalizio.

A quanto pare il regista Richard Curtis ha dichiarato che il cast tornerà quasi al completo. Finalmente scopriremo cosa è successo ad alcuni dei personaggi del film. Il sequel però sarà “solo” un cortometraggio girato in occasione del Red Nose Day. L’evento è una raccolta fondi per i bambini che vivono in condizioni disagiate.

Tra il cast intanto la grande assente sarà Emma Thompson, che non potrà portare la coppia composta da lei ed il personaggio di Harry, dato che quest’ultimo fu interpretato dal compianto Alan Rickman.

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 20/2/2017, 18:55

Pozionista abile

Group:

CITAZIONE (tiger76 @ 19/2/2017, 23:55) 
Tra il cast intanto la grande assente sarà Emma Thompson, che non potrà portare la coppia composta da lei ed il personaggio di Harry, dato che quest’ultimo fu interpretato dal compianto Alan Rickman.

Già... :cry:

view post Posted on 20/2/2017, 23:51

Group:
Alan Rickman Fan

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 21/2/2017, 00:09

Group:
Alan Rickman Fan

Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 21/2/2017, 00:18

Group:
Alan Rickman Fan

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...an-Rickman.html

It's complicated': Director Richard Curtis reveals why Love Actually won't pay tribute to the late Alan Rickman in eagerly anticipated Comic Relief special

Qui la traduzione

3D757DC200000578-4243106-image-m-37_1487617794002

Alan Rickman passed away from a secret battle with cancer in January 2016
Love Actually's director Richard Curtis revealed they will not be paying tribute to the late actor in the upcoming Comic Relief special
Rickman took on the role of Harry - a married man who is seduced by Mia at work - in the iconic 2003 film
On Thursday, Liam Neeson was spotted filming scenes in London with onscreen stepson Thomas Brodie-Sangster [Sam], who is now 26, for the special
Keira Knightley, Olivia Olson, Colin Firth, Liam Neeson, Bill Nighy, Andrew Lincoln, Martine McCutcheon and Rowan Atkinson will all appear in the 10-minute short, Comic Relief Actually, on BBC One's Red Nose Day on March 24

Fans went wild after the cast of Love Actually reunited for a Comic Relief sketch on Thursday, thirteen years after the iconic film was first released.

And director Richard Curtis has now revealed the eagerly anticipated special will not feature a tribute to the late Alan Rickman, after he tragically passed away last year.

'You know dealing with Alan is very complicated so not really,' the flick's spearhead revealed to the Press Association about Rickman.

Love Actually follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives in various loosely interrelated tales all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London.

3D7573FE00000578-4243106-image-a-33_1487617775562

Alan took on the role of Harry, a managing director of a design agency who is married to Karen but seduced by Mia at work

'We’re not doing everyone. 'We’re doing about two thirds of people,' Richard continued explaining the lack of tribute for Rickman.

He also revealed that actress Emma Thompson, who played Alan's wife in the feel-good film, will not be making an appearance either.

Ems isn’t in it. She just can’t do it,' he revealed.

While Alan's character in Love Actually wanders into the lustful arms of Mia, he decides to stay with wife Karen at the end of the movie for the sake of their two children.

Alan, who also starred as Professor Severus Snape in the Harry Potter franchise, tragically passed away in January 2016 from secret battle with cancer.

He also left behind his loving wife Rima Horton, who he wed in 2012.

Meanwhile, Liam Neeson was pictured last week filming scenes in London with onscreen stepson Thomas Brodie-Sangster [Sam], who is now 26.

The pair were joined by LA-based actress Olivia Olsen, 24, who was just 11 when she played Sam's childhood love interest in the movie

Keira Knightley, Colin Firth, Liam Neeson, Bill Nighy, Andrew Lincoln, Martine McCutcheon and Rowan Atkinson will all appear in the 10-minute short, Comic Relief Actually

Red Nose Day Actually will air as a part of BBC One's Red Nose Day coverage on March 24 and on March 25 in the US on NBC

Edited by Arwen68 - 13/7/2022, 22:08

Contacts  Top
133 replies since 26/7/2007, 18:50   3233 views