Interviste della Rowling.

« Older   Newer »
Ida59
view post Posted on 25/7/2007, 13:12 by: Ida59

I ♥ Severus

Potion Master

Group:
Administrator

Sembra che, finalmente, JKR si sia decisa a parlare.

Tratto da http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/19935372/

Conferma che scriverà l'enciclopedia, ma mi preoccupa il fatto che dia enfasi soprattutto al futuro del personaggi.

The encyclopedia would include back stories of characters she has already written but had to cut for the sake of narrative arc (“I've said before that Dean Thomas had a much more interesting history than ever appeared in the books”), as well as details about the characters who survive “Deathly Hallows,” characters who continue to live on in Rowling’s mind in a clearly defined magical world.

E' bello sapere che avevo ragione sulla MALEDIZIONE della cattedra di DADA: esisteva!

Rowling said she can see Harry going back to give the "odd talk" on Defense Against the Dark Arts. That class, by the way, is now led by a permanent professor since Voldemort’s death broke the jinx which didn’t allow a teacher to remain in the position for more than a year.

Il personaggio "salvato" dalla morte è stato Arthur Weasley che, nei suoi piani iniziali, avrebbe dovuto morire nel 5° libro; invece, un altro padre muore nel 7° libro e credo che si riferisca a Lupin.

Mr. Weasley, he was the person who got a reprieve,” Rowling said. “When I sketched out the books, Mr. Weasley was due to die in Book Five.
Instead, another father dies in the end of Book Seven.

Edited by Ida59 - 25/7/2007, 14:21

Web  Top
483 replies since 24/7/2007, 14:34   25816 views