Il Calderone di Severus

Saggistica su Harry Potter, Autori, argomenti ed editori

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 24/3/2023, 22:18

Sfascia-calderoni

Group:

Ti ringrazio moltissimo, sto scoprendo dei libri che non conoscevo affatto.
Mi permetto anch'io di suggerire dei libri in inglese, il secondo e' probabilmente una ristampa del primo. I piu' bravi potrebbero tradurli... intanto, sto ancora cercandoli.
Ho provato a mettere le foto, sembrano non attaccarsi. ☹️ Ti lascio i titoli, trovati su Amazon.

Snape: a definitive reading, Lorrie Kim.

Snape the definitive analysis of Hogwarts mysterious potion master, Lorrie Kim.

The Severus Snape paradygm: outcast, rebel, hero. (Logospilgrim editore).

Spero di non averti detto cose che gia' sai.

view post Posted on 25/3/2023, 09:52

I ♥ Severus

Potion Master

Group:
Administrator

Grazie per le indicazioni: ho aggiunto i primi due nell'indice del primo messaggio; il terzo c'era già.
cercandoli su amazon ho trovato anche una piccola descrizione che trascrivo qui.

Snape: a definitive reading, Lorrie Kim. 2016
The Harry Potter series may be named after the Boy Who Lived, but if you want to know the story, keep your eyes fixed on Severus Snape. This hook-nosed, greasy-haired, grumpy character is one of J.K. Rowling’s enduring gifts to English literature. He’s the archetypal ill-tempered teacher: acerbic, yet horribly, deliciously funny. When he’s in a scene, you can’t take your eyes off him. Snape is always the story. - From the Introduction
In this examination of J.K. Rowling's most enigmatic character, Lorrie Kim shows us how to sort through the illusions and lies to the man who dared to spy on Voldemort and without whom, Harry's story would have turned out very differently. In his final moments, he asks Harry (and the reader) to "Look at me." This book does just that.

Snape the definitive analysis of Hogwarts mysterious potion master, Lorrie Kim. 2022
This fully revised and expanded edition of Lorrie Kim's classic work digs deep into the life and legend of Severus Snape, fan-favorite of the Harry Potter series
While the Harry Potter series may follow the journey of the Boy Who Lived, if you want to know the whole story, keep your eyes fixed on Severus Snape. This greasy-haired, grumpy genius, one of J.K. Rowling’s most enduring gifts to English literature, is the archetypal ill-tempered teacher: demanding, acerbic, and impossible to ignore. Over the span of seven novels, Snape’s remarkable role in the series can be hard to parse: Where do his true allegiances lie? Can a former Death Eater change his spots? Why does he seem to loathe the boy he’s pledged to protect?
Taking an analytical approach to Hogwarts’s irascible, protective Potions professor, author Lorrie Kim presents a closer look at how Dumbledore’s double agent operates behind the scenes throughout the Harry Potter series. By examining the story from Snape’s point of view, this in-depth exploration pierces the defenses of the wizarding world’s famed Occlumens, revealing the man for who he truly is: one of pop culture’s most memorable heroes.

Web  Top
46 replies since 28/1/2015, 19:16   1078 views