Il Calderone di Severus

Chi sei tu per Severus Snape?

« Older   Newer »
icon14  view post Posted on 11/4/2010, 16:22

I ♥ Severus

Potion Master

Group:
Administrator

Who Are You in Relationship to Severus Snape?

You are Headmaster Albus Dumbledore! You are probably the only person Severus Snape trusts and well... loves. You are his true friend and loyalally. Congratulations!

Edited by Ida59 - 3/2/2016, 14:58

Web  Top
BeaT_GeNeraTioN
view post Posted on 11/4/2010, 18:22

You are Headmaster Albus Dumbledore! You are probably the only person Severus Snape trusts and well... loves. You are his true friend and loyalally. Congratulations!

Ho avuto qualche problema con le risposte, però. Alcune non si leggevano per intero @___@

Che belli questi test *w* :lol:

Helèna Velena
view post Posted on 18/5/2010, 14:49

You are me!
You are a fellow sensible Snape fan! Hoorah!
And you are probably as pathetic as me to put yourself in a Snape quiz! Hoorah! Haha! :P

Mah... non ho capito molto la risposta, l'unica cosa che capisco è che poteva andare meglio di così!

Edited by Ida59 - 3/2/2016, 14:58

phobera
view post Posted on 7/1/2012, 01:19

Ma a me è venuta quella con Harry , Severus è la mia nemesi....... :( non mi è mica piaciuto tanto 'sto test :blutta:

cccpkobe78
view post Posted on 24/4/2012, 13:07

You are me! You are a fellow sensible Snape fan! Hoorah! And you are probably as pathetic as me to put yourself in a Snape quiz! Hoorah! Haha! :P

Perchè io e l'inglese non andiamo proprio d'accordo? :huh:

Lilac freesia
view post Posted on 17/3/2013, 00:22

"You are me! You are a fellow sensible Snape fan! Hoorah! And you are probably as pathetic as me to put yourself in a Snape quiz! Hoorah! Haha! :P"
Che fossi una fan di Snape si sapeva :D

badabumchacha11
view post Posted on 6/4/2013, 16:59

You are Headmaster Albus Dumbledore! You are probably the only person Severus Snape trusts and well...loves. You are his true friend and loyal ally. Congratulations!

6 replies since 11/4/2010, 16:22   350 views