(Oggetto) Mantello dell'invisibilità

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 15/5/2017, 21:38

I ♥ Severus

Potion Master

Group:
Administrator

Il mantello dell'invisibilità

One of the three Deathly Hallows, a cloak that once worn can make the user invisible.

CITAZIONE
Your father left this in my possession before he died.
It is time it was returned to you.
Use it well.
A Very Merry Christmas to you.
Albus Dumbledore

CITAZIONE
I’d give anything for one of these.
Ron Weasley

CITAZIONE
Ah, your father happened to leave it in my possession and I thought you might like it.’ Dumbledore’s eyes twinkled. ‘Useful things ... your father used it mainly for sneaking off to the kitchens to steal food when he was here.’
Albus Dumbledore

Type - Deathly Hallow
Purpose - To render the wearer invisible
Who it belongs to - Harry Potter, James Potter, James Potter Jr.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 20/5/2017, 22:16

I ♥ Severus

Potion Master

Group:
Administrator

The Invisibility Cloak

Harry’s Invisibility Cloak arrives as a present during his first Christmas at Hogwarts. It is a gift from Dumbledore, although Harry doesn’t know that at the time, and it used to belong to his father.

It’s Ron who points out how valuable such cloaks are, but even he doesn’t know how rare Harry’s is. Because this cloak is the final Deathly Hallow. What’s more, we learn, Harry is descended from Ignotus Peverell, one of the three original owners of the Hallows. Legend has it the cloak was given to Ignotus by Death, who wanted to trick the Peverells into joining him. While his brothers asked for objects with dark powers, wise Ignotus simply wanted to evade Death. And so the Invisibility Cloak in Harry’s possession shows no signs of age, having been created to survive any curse or charm.

Initially Harry uses the Invisibility Cloak to get around Hogwarts in secret. So, when its true significance becomes clear, it’s quite a thing to think that Harry once left a Deathly Hallow on top of Hogwarts’ tallest tower following a midnight rendezvous with a baby dragon.

Web  Top
1 replies since 15/5/2017, 21:38   23 views