Il Calderone di Severus

Come ricordano Alan le persone che hanno lavorato con lui e gli amici

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 15/3/2016, 16:56

I ♥ Severus

Potion Master

Group:
Administrator

E' tutto il pomeriggio che lavoro per sistemare queste discussioni di Alan... e ancora non mi sembra vera che non ci sia più. E' così difficile, accettarlo, realizzarlo, crederci... :(

Credo che sia la stessa tremenda sensazione che tutti hanno provato, ancora più rafforzata nelle persone che gli erano più vicine.

Questa discussione è dedicata alle persone che hanno lavorato con Alan, attori, registi, sceneggiatori ed altre personalità dello spettacolo.

I contributi saranno inseriti poco per volta, persona per persona, per cui predisporremo anche un indice in ordine alfabetico. Qualora reperissimo altri contributi da parte della stessa persona, li aggiungeremo nello stesso messaggio

David Adams
Tim Allen
Attori vari gif scene famose
Catherine Bailey
Sean Baker
K.Birte
Diana Bruk
Tom Burke
Adrienne Clarkson
Mabel Clements
Sacha Baron Cohen
Sebastian Barry
Jaz Bond
Victoria Brittain
John Conroy
James Corbyn
Craig Corrie e famiglia di Rachel Corrie
Kevin Costner
Alex Cox
Brian Cox
Alfonso Cuaron
Richard Curtis
Robert Cushman
Simon Darwen
Johnny Depp
Colin Firth
Dexter Fletcher
Stephen Fry
Andy Gotts
Max Gladstone
Emily Hampshire
Christopher Hampton
Neil Patrick Harris
Tom Hiddleston
Gavin Hood
James Humby
Ines (conoscente di P.Leconte)
Hugh Jackman
Mark Johnston
Neil Kinnock
Parveen Kumar
Peter Kyle
Ang Lee
Kathy Lette
Carlos Lumiere
Gordon McDougall
Ian McKellen
Ian McKellen (2)
John McTiernan
Jason Mewes
Simone Domenico Migliorini
Helen Mirren
Joanne Monro
Carrie-Anne Moss
Carol Muskoron
Liam Neeson
Ve Neill
Jerry O'Connell
Bill Paterson
Maureen Paton
Stephen Poliakoff
Lily Rabe
Ian Rickson
Tim Robbins
Michael Rodgers
Freddy Rodriguez
Sam Rockwell /1
Sam Rockwell /2
Tim Roth
Susan Saradon
Charles Shaughnessy
Matthias Schoenaerts
Andy Slaughter
Kevin Smith
Jussie Smollett
Jason Solomons
Uwe Sommerlad
Max Stafford-Clark
Juliet Stevenson
Patrick Stewart
Sting
Studenti in Latymer Upper School
David Suchet
Janet Suzman
Texas by Sharleen Spiteri
Matthew Townsend
Stanley Tucci
Francesco Vairano
Katharine Viner
Harriet Walter
Ruby Wax
Ruby Wax/2
Ruby Wax/3
Sigourney Weaver
Camilla White Kirkpatrick
Richard Willis
Richard Wilson
Kate Winslet
Alfre Woodard

Edited by Giulia Nerucci - 26/11/2022, 16:54

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/3/2016, 17:19

I ♥ Severus

Potion Master

Group:
Administrator

Tratto da articolo BBC

Jason Solomons (critico cinematografico)

Film critic Jason Solomons: "He had a gift for being sneeringly withering"

L'articolo contiene anche un breve video in cui il critico cinematografico parla di Alan e dei ruoli che ha ricoperto. Dietro scorrono anche immagini di Alan. E' l'ultimo video della pagina. Se qualcuno riesce a metterlo in chiaro... grazie!

Edited by Ida59 - 15/3/2016, 17:55

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/3/2016, 17:51

I ♥ Severus

Potion Master

Group:
Administrator

Tratto da articolo BBC

Stephen Fry

TV star and Bafta ceremony host Stephen Fry wrote: "What desperately sad news about Alan Rickman. A man of such talent, wicked charm and stunning screen and stage presence. He'll be sorely missed."

Traduzione in italiano

La star televisiva e conduttore della cerimonia dei Bafta, Stephen Fry, ha scritto: "Che triste notizia quella di Alan Rickman. Un uomo con un tale talento, un fascino malvagio e una presenza scenica e sullo schermo sbalorditiva. Ci mancherà moltissimo".

Edited by Giulia Nerucci - 9/8/2022, 14:34

Web  Top
view post Posted on 15/3/2016, 21:47

I ♥ Severus

Potion Master

Group:
Administrator

Tratto da un articolo BBC

Helen Mirren (Anthony and Cleopatra – teatro)

Dame Helen Mirren, who appeared with Rickman in Anthony and Cleopatra at the National Theatre in 1998 (pictured), said: "Alan was a towering person, physically, mentally and as an artist.
"He was utterly distinctive, with a voice that could suggest honey or a hidden stiletto blade, and the profile of a Roman emperor. He was also a great friend, generous and social. He will be very missed by many."

_87719132_mirren98anthonycleopatra

Video

Tratto da Moviepilot

Notably, actress Dame Helen Mirren (who plays the role of Colonel Katherine Powell in the film) spoke incredibly highly of her dear friend, explaining that their professional and personal relationship went far back. She said:
“Obviously, I knew Alan very, very well. I did a play with him, Anthony and Cleopatra, and we went through all the unbelievable difficulties and the passion of that.”
She then added:
“The man you see on the screen – and that’s what I love about it really – is Alan: the wit, the urbanity, the sophistication, the intelligence, the humanity."

Postato da Erika
http://m.durhamregion.com/whatson-story/63...rickman-s-death

Fonte http://page394.proboards.com/thread/2691/t...es-alan?page=65

Helen Mirren is still in shock about Alan Rickman's death

BS2BS1104982_Image1_Gallery

Dame Helen Mirren is still "in a state of shock" about Alan Rickman's death.

The 70-year-old actress has hailed her 'Eye in the Sky' co-star - who lost his battle with cancer aged 69 in January - an "absolute genius" and thinks he has gone "far too early" as there is so much other great work he could have done.

She said: "Oh my lovely Alan. Isn't he wonderful in this movie? He's so good.

"And it's classic Alan because it's so full of intelligence and character and yet so minimal.
"He was an absolute genius and we've lost him far too early. He would have had many, many great roles to come.
"Quite apart from the fact that he was a wonderful guy. A really extraordinary, committed and thoroughly decent person.
"I'm still in a state of shock about it. I looked at a picture of him just today and thought, 'I can't believe that I'm not going to see him again.'"

'Eye in the Sky' director Gavin Hood felt "very lucky" to have the veteran actor in the movie as he brought so much to the drone warfare project.
He told Total Film magazine: "He was very involved in social and political questions and he really connected with this material and spoke very eloquently about it on set.
"I just feel so very lucky that I got to work with him.
"I think what Alan brings to his role, as he did to all his roles, is this deep sense of humanity.
"He was a slightly out-of-the-box choice, but he brought a real intelligence and, more importantly, a real humour to the film. I'm going to miss him greatly."

Segnalazione di Ele Snapey

A questo link un altro breve ma commosso ricordo di Helen Mirren, a testimonianza di come la stima e l'affetto che la univano ad Alan fossero molto profondi.

www.mangalorean.com/helen-mirren-st...rickmans-death/

CITAZIONE (tiger76 @ 12/5/2016, 02:17) 

https://amp.twimg.com/v/e558e837-cc50-4062-9971-5f7a0f47080d Un breve filmato

CITAZIONE (tiger76 @ 12/4/2016, 01:16) 
Helen Mirren talking about the great Alan Rickman, my favourite actor. She talks about him as he is still living, I love her.

tumblr_o5hsa0WbC11shxwf3o1_500

tumblr_o5hsa0WbC11shxwf3o2_500

tumblr_o5hsa0WbC11shxwf3o3_500

tumblr_o5hsa0WbC11shxwf3o4_500

tumblr_o5hsa0WbC11shxwf3o5_500

Fonte www.tumblr.com/tagged/alan-rickman

----------------------------

Video che non riesco a mettere in chiaro.

At the premiere of her latest film, Dame Helen Mirren spoke about her co-star, the late Alan Rickman.

-------------------

CITAZIONE (tiger76 @ 11/4/2016, 01:42) 
'I think he would be really proud': Helen Mirren pays tribute to late actor Alan Rickman as she discusses working alongside him in his final film Eye in the Sky
By EMILY CHAN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 17:39 GMT, 10 April 2016 | UPDATED: 22:48 GMT, 10 April 2016

She famously won an Oscar for playing the Queen.
But Dame Helen Mirren has swapped her crown for an army uniform in a gritty new role in Eye In The Sky, which she discussed on The Andrew Marr Show on Sunday morning.
During the chat, the chic 70-year-old also paid tribute to her co-star Alan Rickman, who died in January aged 69.

3306E96700000578-0-image-a-3_1460304896644
Animated: Dame Helen Mirren discussed her gritty new role on the Andrew Marr Show on Sunday morning, praising her late Eye In The Sky co-star Alan Rickman

Speaking about what would be his final acting role, she explained: 'Alan was a genius character actor and he could play all these amazing baddies.
'The Alan we see on the screen in Eye In The Sky is Alan. It's Alan as I remember him. His wit, his humanity, his intelligence.

Speaking about what would be his final acting role, she explained: 'Alan was a genius character actor and he could play all these amazing baddies.
'The Alan we see on the screen in Eye In The Sky is Alan. It's Alan as I remember him. His wit, his humanity, his intelligence.

3306E97D00000578-0-image-a-1_1460304865395
'Genius': The actress praised her peer during the TV chat, saying that the late star would be 'proud' of his final film role

Chic as ever: The Oscar-winning actress looked as chic as every for the TV chat, wearing a cream cardigan teamed with a maxi skirt with a colourful print detail running across it

She added: 'It's going to be really wonderful, I'm so excited about it.'
The Oscar-winning actress looked as chic as every for the TV chat, wearing a cream cardigan teamed with a maxi skirt with a colourful print detail running across it.
She wore her hair in a chic bob, complemented by a pair of gold and red drop bead earrings.
She also appeared on The Graham Norton Show on Friday, alongside Kevin Costner, Ewan McGregor, Ricky Gervais, Eric Bana and Meghan Trainor.
Helen has been in New York filming her latest movie Collateral Beauty alongside Will Smith, who recently shared a snap of the star-studded cast.
Posing alongside his famous co-stars, Will beamed broadly as he cosied up to Kate Winslet, Keira Knightley, Edward Norton, Naomie Harris, Michael Peña and Jacob Latimore.
'I think I'm going to need a longer arm soon! Honored to be working with the amazing group of actors! ‪#‎CollateralBeauty', he posted alongside the Facebook snap.
Will plays advertising executive Howard Inlet, who falls into a deep depression following a personal tragedy, whilst Helen stars as an actress hired by his colleagues as part of a plan to break him out of his dark spell.

32F2B3B500000578-0-image-a-16_1460308456951
Glowing: She appeared on The Graham Norton Show on Friday, alongside Kevin Costner, Ewan McGregor, Eric Bana, Ricky Gervais and Meghan Trainor

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...y-new-role.html

Fonte www.tumblr.com/tagged/alan-rickman

Tratto dal link segnalato da Erika

www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/hele...ckman-he-857264

Helen Mirren on Alan Rickman:
He Was "Very Twinkly and Kind and Gossipy and Generous"

QUI LA TRADUZIONE

MIRREN1

"Alan was also very sensitive and emotional," the actress tells THR. "That’s a side of him you don’t know see of him in his performances, because he was a brilliant technical actor."
I was quite intimidated when I first met Alan. He’s a quite imposing looking man. He was tall. He had this incredible large head with this incredible Roman emperor kind of visage and a wonderfully sardonic expression on his face. He was also very twinkly and kind and gossipy and generous. Alan loved to go to restaurants, to sit and chat, drink some wine and gossip about actors and acting, directors and plays. I know in America you mostly know him as a film actor, but in Great Britain, we are very aware of him as a consummate theater actor as well. He was adored by everyone who knew him.

My only experience with Alan onstage was in Antony and Cleopatra [in 1998 at Britain’s National Theater]. It was difficult because he stepped in at the last minute when the actor who was originally playing the role dropped out because of ill health. Alan literally stepped in a week before we began rehearsal. He came in and very courageously jumped in. Antony and Cleopatra is an extremely emotionally demanding play. It's also very physically demanding, especially for Antony. We were doing it in a big theater in a big production. It was very demanding on both of us. He was extremely generous onstage.

Alan was also very sensitive and emotional. That’s a side of him you don’t see in his performances, because he was a brilliant technical actor. The reality of Alan inside of that was quite a vulnerable, emotional person which made him all the more interesting and lovable. I remember that when Antony and Cleopatra ended he gave me a gift: It wasn’t anything new. It was a beautiful old antique bracelet, a little bit broken and just absolutely beautiful and it was so classically Alan. He was always great to the other actors during his work in theater; you know he was supportive of other actors always. He was very collegiate and collaborative and loved other actors and loved the whole art of acting.

There are certain actors who are going to be better when they are older than when they are younger, whether it's their physicality, or they have to grow into their looks or it's a look that's more difficult when you are young than when you are older. But when you become 40, 50 or 60 years old — that’s when your physicality starts working for you. Alan was one of those people who grew into it. He needed to get into his 30s really before the way he was, the weight of his personality, his particular kind of power, his particular kind of character worked better in maturity, I think.

Sadly, we never got to actually act together in Eye in the Sky, which I’m very, very upset about. But we were in different parts of the movie, so we never actually worked together or got to go to a restaurant together. My stuff was in South Africa and I think his stuff was shot in England, so we were literally not even in the same country.

CITAZIONE (tiger76 @ 7/9/2016, 00:56) 

tumblr_od1n66BFYK1rzvp33o1_1280

CITAZIONE (tiger76 @ 7/12/2016, 01:00) 
Helen Mirren 'enlightened' and 'energised' by bittersweet Hollywood memorials
6th Dec 16 | Entertainment News
Helen Mirren felt a sense of enlightenment after attending the memorials of her late friends Alan Rickman and Garry Marshall, because the funerals highlighted how "amazing" their lives were.
urn_feed-wenn-com_newsfeedarticle_1_16202_11_636x978

The Queen actress, 71, insists losing her industry pals has been tough, but she is thankful their loved ones have been left with so many great memories and anecdotes about their personal and professional achievements.

"I'm of an age now that I start going to more memorials," she lamented on U.S. talk show The View. "My darling friend Alan Rickman died last year; I went to his memorial, great actor. The wonderful Garry Marshall, the most brilliant, incredible American producer of television and movies, (died in July, 2016)."

"These were such great people, so when you go to their memorial, it's so inspiring, and also very fun, because there's always a lot of very funny stories," she shared. "Of course you feel sad that you've lost your beloved friend or colleague, but you also feel so enlightened and joyful and energised about this beautiful life that this person has led."

And Helen reveals she has made a point to take something positive away from each memorial.

"It teaches you," she said. "I'm a great believer in learning, life is a constant learning curve, really, so I learn from these people's lives, and I think you learn how to be a better person.

"You think, 'Wow, what an amazing life,' (when you read their obituaries), so you can have an amazing life and in a weird way, death is the thing that reveals the amazingness of that life."

© WENN Newsdesk 2016

www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/entertain...ywood-memorials

CITAZIONE (tiger76 @ 28/12/2016, 00:06) 
www.sundayworld.com/entertainment/...kman-s-memorial

Dame Helen Mirren felt 'enlightened' by Alan Rickman's memorial

By Sunday World

Dame Helen Mirren felt 'enlightened' by Alan Rickman's memorial

Dame Helen Mirren thinks Alan Rickman taught her how to "be a better person".

The Oscar-winning actress was a good friend of the 'Harry Potter' star, who passed away in January 2016, and Dame Helen said attending his memorial service was a learning experience.

The 71-year-old star explained: "I'm of an age now that I start going to more memorials.

"My darling friend Alan Rickman died last year; I went to his memorial, great actor. The wonderful Garry Marshall, the most brilliant, incredible American producer of television and movies.

"These were such great people, so when you go to their memorial, it's so inspiring, and also very fun, because there's always a lot of very funny stories.

"Of course you feel sad that you've lost your beloved friend or colleague, but you also feel so enlightened and joyful and energised about this beautiful life that this person has led."

Dame Helen said she makes a conscious effort to take something positive out of each memorial she attends.

She told the US talkshow 'The View: "It teaches you. I'm a great believer in learning, life is a constant learning curve, really, so I learn from these people's lives, and I think you learn how to be a better person.

"You think, 'Wow, what an amazing life,' (when you read their obituaries), so you can have an amazing life and in a weird way, death is the thing that reveals the amazingness of that life."

CITAZIONE (tiger76 @ 29/8/2017, 00:31) 

tumblr_ovbcxbNUMx1w7la1bo1_540

CITAZIONE (tiger76 @ 26/4/2018, 00:45) 

tumblr_p7q327rWUl1rx6pm2o1_540

CITAZIONE (tiger76 @ 24/1/2019, 01:09) 
tumblr_plt18fhKQM1ric917o1_500

tumblr_plt18fhKQM1ric917o2_500

tumblr_plt18fhKQM1ric917o3_500

Edited by chiara53 - 28/4/2022, 19:17

Web  Top
view post Posted on 17/3/2016, 17:55

I ♥ Severus

Potion Master

Group:
Administrator

Tratto da articolo BBC

Ang Lee (regista di “Ragione e sentimento”)

Director Ang Lee, who cast Rickman opposite Kate Winslet in 1995's Sense and Sensibility, called him a "brilliant actor… a soulful actor… [and] a great human being."

Filmato trovato e condiviso da Erika

Ang Lee talks about Alan

Video

From http://page394.proboards.com/thread/2691/t...es-alan?page=74

Edited by chiara53 - 5/4/2016, 18:06

Web  Top
view post Posted on 19/3/2016, 17:26

Pozionista sofisticato

Group:
Administrator

testata_bestmoviewww.bestmovie.it/news/alan-il-leade...rickman/439854/

«Alan, il leader che si preoccupava degli altri» Ian McKellen ricorda Rickman

I due attori si conobbero sul set di Rasputin nel 1996

Sir_Ian_Mc_Kellen_rende_tributo_ad_Alan_Rickman

Oggi ci ha lasciato un attore straordinario e Ian McKellen ci ha tenuto a rendergli omaggio. L’attore ha ricordato il collega e amico Alan Rickman, morto oggi a 69 anni, con un lungo e commovente post su Twitter.

«C’è così tanto di ineguagliabile da ricordare su Alan Rickman. La sua carriera è stata ai massimi livelli, come attore teatrale e cinematografico, e come regista. Il suo ultimo film, Le Regole del Caos, con la sua memorabile interpretazione di Luigi XIV, dovrebbe raggiungere il pubblico più ampio possibile adesso.
Oltre a una carriera per la quale il mondo rimarrà sempre in debito, si è costantemente prodigato nell’aiutare gli altri. Che fosse per istituzioni come il RADA o per individui o per me, il suo consiglio era sempre azzeccato. Ha messo la filantropia liberale al centro della sua vita. Lui e Rima Horton (50 anni assieme) sono sempre stati in cima alla lista di persone da invitare a cena che sognavo di fare. Alan poteva essere a tratti divertente e indignato e pettegolo e generoso. Tutto questo detto sottovoce, con quel tono caratteristico quanto quello di Edith Evans, John Gielgud, Paul Scofield, Alec Guinness, Alastair Sim o Bowie, una compagnia incomparabile.
Quando interpretò Rasputin, io ero lo Zar Nicola. Le riprese erano iniziate prima che io arrivassi a San Pietroburgo. Nel preciso istante in cui entrai nella camera del mio albergo, il telefono squillò. Era Alan, per dirmi ‘benvenuto, spero il volo sia stato tollerabile, ti piacerebbe unirti a cena con me, Greta Scacchi e gli altri tra un’oretta nel ristorante?’ Alan, il leader che si preoccupava degli altri. In quel film, scoprì che la troupe russa aveva pasti ancor più orribili dei nostri. Quindi protestò, con successo. Durante il mio primo giorno prima delle riprese, ad Alan non piacque il tono paternalista e prepotente che il regista ebbe con me facendomi notare una cosa. Alan, vedendo che ero un po’ desolato, fece un rapido e coinciso riassunto della mia carriera, e pretese ad alta voce che il regista cambiasse tono.
Dietro la sua brillante indifferenza e noncurante eleganza, dietro quella faccia triste, che era altrettanto bella quando prorompeva in una risata, c’era un’anima super-attiva, sempre alla ricerca, realizzata, come un supereroe, dimesso ma mortalmente efficace.
Avrei voluto così tanto che interpretasse Re Lear e qualche altro classico, ma è da avidi pensarlo. Lascia una moltitudine di fan e amici, grati e in lutto».

In inglese dal sito della BBC

Sir Ian McKellen, who appeared with Rickman in the 1996 TV movie Rasputin, wrote on Facebook:

"There is so much that is matchless to remember about Alan Rickman. His career was at the highest level, as actor on stage and screen and as director ditto. His last bequest of his film A Little Chaos and his indelible performance as Louis 14th, should now reach the wider audience they deserve.

"Beyond a career which the world is indebted to, he was a constant agent for helping others. Whether to institutions like Rada or to individuals and certainly to me, his advice was always spot-on. He put liberal philanthropy at the heart of his life.

"He and Rima Horton (50 years together) were always top of my dream-list dinner guests. Alan would by turns be hilarious and indignant and gossipy and generous. All this delivered sotto, in that convoluted voice, as distinctive as Edith Evans, John Gielgud, Paul Scofield, Alec Guinness, Alastair Sim or Bowie, company beyond compare.

"When he played Rasputin, I was the Tzar Nicholas. Filming had started before I arrived in St Petersburg. Precisely as I walked into the hotel-room, the phone rang. Alan, to say welcome, hope the flight was tolerable and would I like to join him and Greta Scacchi and others in the restaurant in 30 minutes? Alan, the concerned leading man. On that film, he discovered that the local Russian crew was getting an even worse lunch than the rest of us. So he successfully protested. On my first day before the camera, he didn't like the patronising, bullying tone of a note which the director gave me. Alan, seeing I was a little crestfallen, delivered a quiet, concise resume of my career and loudly demanded that the director up his game.

"Behind his starry insouciance and careless elegance, behind that mournful face, which was just as beautiful when wracked with mirth, there was a super-active spirit, questing and achieving, a super-hero, unassuming but deadly effective.

"I so wish he'd played King Lear and a few other classical challenges but that's to be greedy. He leaves a multitude of fans and friends, grateful and bereft."

Edited by chiara53 - 21/3/2016, 17:17

view post Posted on 21/3/2016, 00:24

Pozionista con esperienza

Group:
Alan Rickman Fan

The Guardian

Stanley Tucci remembers Alan Rickman: 'My heart aches with loss'

Tucci, who co-starred in Rickman’s second film as director, has paid tribute to ‘one of the most generous friends’, who was strikingly kind to Tucci’s Harry Potter-loving children

La traduzione in italiano si trova sul fondo dell'articolo originale

jpg
His imminent arrival threw my three children into paroxysms of excitement and fear’ …
Stanley Tucci and Alan Rickman in A Little Chaos

The actor Stanley Tucci, who made a memorable supporting performance in Alan Rickman’s final film behind the camera, has paid tribute to “a wonderful actor and director”. Tucci also called Rickman, who died on Thursday, “most importantly, behind his wry imperiousness, one of the kindest people and one of the most generous friends I have had the great fortune to know”.

Tucci played the flamboyant Duke of Orléans in last year’s period romance A Little Chaos, in which Rickman also featured as Louis XIV. They also co-starred in 2012s Gambit. But the pair had been friends since 2010, after meeting in a New York bar when both were directing plays on Broadway.