« Older   Newer »
Ida59
view post Posted on 12/11/2012, 16:39 by: Ida59

I ♥ Severus

Potion Master

Group:
Administrator

Interview with Sharleen Spiteri of TEXAS 30/9/00

Q. Yeah, but now you get to tango on petrol station forecourt with Alan Rickman on your videos.
S. I was chatting away to Michael Kamen, the string arranger who did Net Aid with us, and he said: "My friend loves you." And I said, "Ooh, who is your friend?" And he replied, "Alan Rickman." And I think he's wicked, fantastic. I love him. Later, when I was talking to (video director) Vaughan about our new single In Demand, we thought we need to find someone who you'd believe would just throw me into a tango. And I thought: "Alan Rickman. That's it."
Q. He was only too happy to comply?
S. I called him up and left amessage and he phoned me back at about nine in the morning, and Ashley (Heath, style guru and Sharleen's boyfriend) answered. He comes running into the bedroom going, "Shar! It's Alan Rickman on the phone!" So I pick up the phone, and he goes, "Helloooo." He talks sooo like that. And I did that thing where you pretend you've been up for hours.
Q. Was it a sexy video to make?
S. Really sexy. He throws you about and you're like,"Take me." But my mum thought it was strange, seeing me with an older man.

www.btinternet.com/~sc.i/id_heat_spiteri.htm

Web  Top
27 replies since 21/7/2012, 09:39   1462 views