view post Posted on 16/4/2016, 17:00 by: chiara53

Pozionista sofisticato

Group:
Administrator

Foto di Famiglia

www.myheritage.it/photo-1500030_33...tt-cory-rickman
Edit:
https://it.pinterest.com/saskianne123/alan-rickman/
I would like to point out that this photo was used and wrongly detailed. It is not Alan Rickman's Mother, it is his cousin Margaret, my mothers sister. Please correct this if you come across it, as her daughter would be very distressed to see it. Thank you. Copyright Tony Farrington.

Photo1500030+(2)

Margaret Doreen Rose Bartlett Cory Rickman

"Attention: This is of the late Mr Alan Rickman’s paternal cousin, his father, Bernard’s first cousin, Margaret ‘‘Polly’‘ Sheakspeare (née Rickman), the daughter of his great-uncle, James Rickman, not his mother as originally described. This is completely my fault and please see this post for further details. Here is a much needed appeal from Mr Rickman’s close paternal second cousin, Mr Tony Farrington (from his Pinterest):

I would like to point out that this photo was used and wrongly detailed. It is not Alan Rickman’s Mother, it is his cousin Margaret, my mother’s sister. Please correct this if you come across it, as her daughter would be very distressed to see it. Thank you.

Note: The original post of this photo, dated 5 March 2016, had been deleted from my page days ago; this is merely a reblog from another blog. I would not otherwise have this appear on my page again if it weren’t for the fact that I am attempting to undo some damage that I have caused. Please spread the word.
"

CITAZIONE (tiger76 @ 6/4/2016, 00:41) 
KATIE NICHOLLS ‏
Alan Rickman Pleasure to have met him @ our Aunt Vi's 100th a couple of yrs ago with Rima, his brothers & sister

CYt_Hl_NQWQAADHdm

Date Unknown - Alan Rickman, Rima Horton, and Alan’s brother, Michael, at a family member’s/friend’s 100th birthday celebration.
From http://page394.proboards.com/thread/2704/t...s-family?page=7

CITAZIONE (tiger76 @ 24/1/2016, 02:01) 
This one is with his niece Sarah at her wedding...People said to her to be strong for this sad moment.

CITAZIONE (tiger76 @ 16/4/2016, 01:36) 
Alan Rickman’s younger brother, Michael [x] [x] [x]

tumblr_o4qafo9Ng21vnw266o1_1280

tumblr_o4qafo9Ng21vnw266o3_1280

tumblr_o4qafo9Ng21vnw266o2_1280

Fonte www.tumblr.com/tagged/alan-rickman

CITAZIONE (fideliox @ 13/4/2016, 00:29) 
in questi mesi gioco forza abbiamo conosciuto un poco la famiglia. Il fratello Michael mi ispira tanta simpatia e tenerezza, con la sua scuola di tennis e la moglie Pat (che nome british). Immagino che non parlasse di politica con Alan, dato che lui è un rappresentante della sua zona per il partito conservatore.
Detto questo nella distribuzione della bellezza non c'è stata equità, mi dispiace per i fratelli, se l'è presa tutta Alan...

Chissà Alan... :lol:

Out and about in Great Easton with Michael Rickman, our Conservative candidate for Harborough District Council.

CDMd67zWEAAmman

Edited by chiara53 - 21/5/2016, 17:57

60 replies since 8/1/2007, 17:39   16053 views